Tulsa Craft Beer Invitational is excited to announce September 11th, 2021 as the date for our second festival!
Click here to purchase tickets.
Located in the parking lot of High Gravity Fermentations at 6808 S. Memorial Dr, this festival is a tasting event and brewing Competition sponsored by High Gravity Fermentations and operated by The Fellowship of Oklahoma Ale Makers (FOAM) designed to promote beer culture in Oklahoma by featuring rare beers from Oklahoma-based breweries and homebrewing clubs.
This event will feature a taster’s choice competition open only to VIP ticket holders. Votes will be cast for Best in Show, with prizes to be awarded to two categories: Commercial and Homebrew.
TCBI is continuously adding breweries and homebrew clubs that will attending. Click here for the latest list of participating breweries.
General Admission tickets include a taster glass with lanyard and unlimited samples of beer that you can safely drink.
VIP entry includes the following:
- Early entry into the festival: 1:00-5:00pm (General admission is 2:00-5:00pm)
- Purchase VIP Tickets on or before August 20th and receive a free t-shirt
- Taster glass and lanyard
- Commemorative glass in addition to the event taster glass
- 6-pocket wine/beer tote bag
- Various swag items from sponsors and breweries
- Unlimited samples of beer that you can safely drink
Food trucks will also be available to keep you rocking steady throughout the afternoon.
This event is for individuals 21 years old or older. Proper ID is required. No pets, children.